If you are planning to have a baby or you need to know more information about how to look after yourself and your unborn baby, please book an appointment with your GP.
We can provide you with all the information you need to know to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
- Before you try to get pregnant – NHS Choices
- Everything you need to know about pregnancy – NHS Choices
- Pregnancy Care Planner – NHS Choices
- See how your baby will develop – NHS Choices
- Work out your due date – NHS Choices Calulator tool
Videos from NHS Choices
A midwife explains the alternative options for women who don’t want to give birth in hospital, and one mother describes her experience of giving birth at home.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.